Wednesday, April 1, 2009

One more step to full Minnesotahood

We got a little closer to being fully Minnesotan today as we (read: Cate) registered the Honda and got Minnesota plates on it. So now both cars have Minnesota plates.

Cate likes the irony that I'm the only one still carrying a Virginia driver's license. I also still have a 703- number on my cellphone. But I did have a Minnesota driver's license once, and, there's still that whole thing of having a house in Virginia. We're getting close to being rid of that, too.

Robert helped me put the plates on the car, and yes, I blurred out the license number.

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Oh, and I thought you got version 2.0 of the new digital LPs... only can be read by a barcode reader. :)

CAPTCHA: phipig. A porker that lives on Fraternity Row.