Friday, February 26, 2010

Robert's turn

Robert got all dressed up for Picture Day on Wednesday. With his fresh hair cut, church clothes that Nanny got him for Christmas and a clip-on tie, he was ready for his close-up.

When I picked him up from school he said, "Mom, I think I attracted 10 girls today. I looked really good."

Not expecting such a sentence from my seven year old son, I sputtered, "What?!" He confidently replied, "Girls like when guys dress up. You always say I look cute."

True.

3 comments:

Jensens6021 said...

oh my goodness. What a little Romeo!
I'm a little concerned about my girl b/c she kissed her first boy this weekend. Too young, I say!

nonna said...

13 is too young as far as I am concerned!

Patrick said...

This post reminds me of a post from a couple years ago, also in part about Robert and girls.

http://colemanscouch.blogspot.com/2008/04/something-weird-happened.html