Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Kindergarten is such hard work

This was the scene shortly after Robert came home from kindergarten yesterday.

I've been working from home lately, so I met him at the bus. He didn't say one word as we walked up the driveway. I asked him if they took his tongue at school and he opened his mouth to show me. (Still there.)

Cate and Colleen were out getting plants for the garden. Robert crawled up on the couch and looked at me. I said, "Robert, it's OK to take a nap if you're tired." So he closed his eyes. When I asked him if he needed anything, he shivered, so I got him the blanket.

He barely got through lunch and tae kwon do. Then we gave him some Tylenol and he perked right up.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Robert, are you feeling better?? Nonna wants to take a nap right now but it seems too close to bedtime! I should have done it earlier.

The Coleman Family said...

Robert still sick :( but retains his funny (see next blog entry).

The Coleman Family said...

Robert still sick :( but retains his funny (see next blog entry).

Da said...

You're going to have to lay off the tylenol before tae-kwon-do when the big matches come up.