Thursday, May 8, 2008

Six weeks at goal

I've been at my goal weight of 180 for six weeks and I'm feeling particularly confident. Highest weigh-in was 183.4 and lowest was 179.2.

Thanks, Cate, for your support in all this. Literally, it wouldn't be possible without you actively on my side.

Rode my bike to the new office on Tuesday for the first time this season. There's been a lot more rain this season and even though the trip is about three and a half miles shorter, it's been harder to do it because of our various work schedules.

4 comments:

Ryan said...

Way to go bro! I've got your missing weight hidden away somewhere here in the cities.... but I won't let you have it back, I just have to find someone to sneak it to!

Anonymous said...

Way to lose Patrick! Actually you will really nail it down with the biking this summer, here or there.
Cate deserves a lot of credit because you cannot do it alone.

Anonymous said...

Just a note: Ryan posted a comment at 9:24 AM and mom at 9:12 PM. Has he become a morning person???

Ryan said...

I was bored at work. :)
And it's now 1am... Am I a night person again?

Is mom a night person since she posted at 9:12pm on Thursday? :)