Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Equal time to the other cousins

Neil has just an incredible picture on his blog of our three kids and his daughter, Amelia. I suggested that we make this an annual event and he has added an alert to that effect.

I, for one, love alerts -- I have one on my phone for 2031, only because my phone calendar doesn't go any further out. If I still have Sprint service then, or TerraTelCo or whatever global megaglomerate handles whatever passes for "telephone service" then, I should get reminded.

But in going through my laptop this afternoon I stumbled on the other side of the family, a picture taken at the Brennan family reunion back in June that Cate never got a chance to blog about. Here it seems to be Colleen sporting the sad face among all of her second cousins, the children of Cate's cousins Nicole and Chip. Doesn't look like Joey's kids are here, or at least, not his oldest.

My apologies for not being Brennan-savvy enough to recognize who's who or remember everyone's name. Abby is sitting on the bottom step with a baby in her lap and Sydney is sitting next to Elizabeth and Colleen.

2 comments:

The Coleman Family said...

Let's start from the top left - Robert and Christopher, then below Robert that's Caitlin on Sydney's lap, Cassidy in the middle and Elizabeth with a pouty Colleen on her lap, then Abby holding Colton in her lap (various unnamed webkins also in picture).

Photo was taken on the back stairs of Mikey and Chris's home in Washington Crossing. The kids did great with the bank of flashing cameras.

Mikey made the classic pancakes with M&Ms, usually a signature breakfast/dinner down the shore but pulled out here especially for this post-reunion cousin gathering. Yummy!

Nanny (aka Mom) said...

Cate, I sent this picture to Mikey again (she had it saved on her comouter that melted into nothing) and she was so happy to have it again...I think I made her cry. Breaks my heart that the house is gone. If you have any other reunion pictures send them her way. In fact if you have ANY pictures you think she might like...email them to her.