Wednesday, July 2, 2008

It's about time!

At the Verizon location where I'm working these days, bikes are not allowed in the building, so it's fairly clear how many people bike to work by how many bikes are in the rack.

When I've biked in so far, about three-quarters of the time I've had the only bike in the rack of our garage, which serves about 600 people. The rest of the time there's been one other.

But on Tuesday, when I biked in, I was the third bike in the rack. Maybe we're getting somewhere.

6 comments:

Ryan said...

WOO HOO!

Now for next spring to come around where I can afford the expense of the purchase of the bicycle and can get started early enough in the year.

Going to be biking right away to Bloomington upon your return?

Jensens6021 said...

I've got a swell Schwinn cruiser bike waiting for a new owner--think Miss Gulch's (Wizard of Oz) ride with no basket. Gee, it's a spiffy ride... :)

I think I could even hook you up with a bell.

Ryan said...

Jennifer,

I appreciate the thought, I've always had racers and am hoping to get another one. I like to ride dangerously, going downhill around 40-50 MPH. :)

Thank you, though.

The Coleman Family said...

LOL, I think he needs the bell.

It looks like I'll be based in Golden Valley and it seems bike accessible via the lakes.

Jensens6021 said...

yah, figured you to be a road bike kind of guy...

guess I'll have to craigslist it now. sigh! :)

Anonymous said...

Nude dining is prohibited in Minneapolis.